Children have a different kind of learning environment these days. They have more electronic devices and gadgets now- these can help to make their studies more entertaining or on the other hand distract them from their work at the same time. As a parent, you can guide them to complete their work on time, and make the entire activity fun and easy.
- The homework is more project-based these days and parents and kids both need to know more about gadgets and devices. You can check out StarWalkKids, where you can get new and innovative ideas to do various class projects. These projects become more interesting and fun for kids when they get support from parents and they work together.
- Try to get some kids together and create a study group. They can complete their homework while their moms are in the background catching up and keeping an eye on the kids at the same time. Kids can learn from each other and complete the work faster so that they can play afterward.
- Motivate with appropriate incentives. Not expensive or monetary awards, mind you. The incentive could be being allowed to watch TV or a privilege to play some computer games after they finish their homework and studies.
- Ensure that the child is eating well and is able to focus on the work. A hungry child or a sleepy and tired one cannot study or think clearly. The homework is scheduled at the right time.
- Create a special workspace where they can focus on the homework without getting distracted.
- At the same time keep some stress busters like some play dough or a stress ball to help them when they feel frustrated.
Homework is a part of every child’s life. It is unavoidable and essential for them to learn the concepts taught in the school. Help your kids, motivate them and use imagination to make it pleasant for them. They will thank you one day in the future.